Lou Weinkam Sr. recently celebrated his 50th year in the practice of law. Lou Sr. began as an associate in the law firm of Steinberg and Steinberg in 1967. He branched out to his own practice in the Towson area in 1972 before moving his practice to Catonsville in 1976. In 1984, Lou Sr. formed a partnership, and finally, in 1993, cofounded Weinkam and Weinkam.
- GI Bill 75th Anniversary – The VA is looking for personal videos to celebrate the impact of the GI Bill
- Help Make Ends Meet with Veterans Pension
- Meeting with Comptroller Peter Franchot
- Thank you to the entire Santa House Committee for their years of dedication and hard work behind the scenes.
- What’s New for Tax Year 2018?